Updated: Jun 20
• You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get started in real estate. All the tools you need are available by tapping into your own skillset as well as the skillset of those around you.
• Work you sphere! While you can buy leads, networking and connecting with your community provides a business foundation that is long lasting and at no cost.
• Pick up the phone! Whether it’s to friends or local colleagues in neighboring industries, spend time face to face and have conversations that allow you to tap into what your clients’ needs are.
• Be active in the community. This will allow you to organically grow your sphere and develop a positive reputation in your area.
• Education and training, conferences, networking events, technology, marketing & systems you have access through via Local, State & NAR.
• Put in the time, organize your day, and know the value in developing relationships that will support and grow your business.
Make cultivating peaceful relationships a priority this week. Reach out to those you haven’t seen in a long while and make a plan to reconnect.
Words of Wisdom
Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. - Steve Maraboli
WATCH THE LIVE SHOW!